- No More Afterschool Specials - Reducing prejudice in the classroom environment.; Presented at the Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education Conference, 2012.
- Evaluating Oblique Interventions In Reducing Anti-GLBT Prejudice.; Presented at the Wright State University CoLA Dean’s Graduate Colloquium, 2011.
- Evaluating Oblique Interventions In Reducing Anti-GLBT Prejudice.; Presented at the 2011 NCSA conference.
- Enough to Fit Everyone: Student Difficulties, Needs, and Desires with the Class Schedule; Presented at the 2009 NCSA conference.
- Learning While Wearing Work Clothes: Scheduling Difficulties and the Older Non-Traditional Student; Presented at the 2008 NCSA conference and the 2008 Quest for Community Conference.
- Your Democracy May Be Reconstituted: A Review of Media Concentration and Democracy. from 2008.
- What’s Socialism Got To Do With It?: Cooperatives as an Alternative in Economic Development; Presented at the 2007 Bowling Green State University Undergraduate Economics Paper Contest and Conference.
- Driving a Dangerous Course:How we’re screwing up Iraq - and could be doing it right.; Presented at the 2006 AURCO conference.