My experience is varied and largely self-taught, starting with modding
BBSes in C in 1995 and continuing through to the work I put out today.
This experience means that I usually don’t know it’s impossible to do
something until after I’ve already figured out a way to do it.
Some of the projects I’m happiest with are:
- [muna](https://github.com/uriel1998/muna) - Clean a series of links,
resolving redirects and finding Wayback results if page is gone.
- [mpdcontrol.sh](https://github.com/uriel1998/yolo-mpd#mpdcontrolsh) -
Featured on *[One Thing
Well](http://onethingwell.org/post/134339014937/yolo-mpd)* - CLI
interface to MPD with autocompletion for playlist, album, artist, or
- [skipa](https://github.com/uriel1998/skipa) - skipa is designed to
fix and write tags in PDF files so they can be organized more easily
and more tool-agnostically.
- [vindauga](https://github.com/uriel1998/vindauga) - Download and
display album art or display embedded (or folder-based) album art
using a bash script; a largely rewritten fork of kunst
- [agaetr](https://github.com/uriel1998/agaetr) - A modular system to
take a list of RSS feeds, process them, and send them to social
media with images, content warnings, and sensitive image flags when
You can see more at [github.io](https://uriel1998.github.io).